When someone seeks for life solution and you start feeling distraught, or mad you should talk to a loved one about our problems/situations. You should take a deep and profound breaths.If you keep it all your emotions inside at once, it's going to be like when you shake a soda too much and when you open it, it explodes. Also like when a balloon is blown too much it’ll explode when you least expect it.
That Horrendous Night
They were having another huge argument and were yelling and screaming at each other but this time far worse. I remember the terror...my heart-pounding wildly...its rapid breathing thundered in my ears...my two sisters and I remained in our rooms petrified...The two were upstairs and I was downstairs. We heard thuds, sounds of things banging around. Then we heard my mom's voice turn fearful and muffled as she screamed and sobbed, "Stop it! Stop chocking me, Oscar! You're hurting me!" My sister Brenda dared to yell, "Leave her alone! Leave her alone! Get away from her! Stop hurting her! Stop hurting her! Stop hurting her!" We could tell by the sounds that Mom broke away. We heard her sobbing and then shakily say she was calling the police. She was having a difficult time trying to find the number of the police through her tears. "I should help her find the phone number," I thought. But I feared my father's wrath. I just sat there woodenly on t...
Comments
Post a Comment